Getting started :) June 9, 2009
This is my first entry...and if you have decided to read this I hope that I can keep it interesting enough for you to follow my journey in life.
If you haven't heard yet I am announcing that I am going to spend a year on a-lag (A-team Norway). The reason for my trip...well I have a few reasons in my head but number one reason is to experience change in my life. I am not the kind of person who likes to do the same thing for years and years of my life in the same place. So when a few friends told me how much of an amazing experience they had I decided to look into the idea of living over seas for a year. So Vwa-laa her I am about to leave for Europe next Friday!
Another reason that I want to go to Norway is that I truly want to experience a change in my life. I have always chose to follow God and I feel that I always will. I will go where ever He leads me and I usually can tell when he doesn't want me to do something because there will be things that get in my way. i.e the time when I signed up for a-lag...If He didn't want me to go He wouldn't have let me get my visa, passport and ticket ;) so those are just a few reasons that I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing with my life at the moment.
My third reason for going over seas is so that I can make new friends and learn to work hard. Its not something that can be gotten by just saying it but u really have to have the desire to want to change and this is something that I want so bad for myself but there is just no drive for me to do that in my current situation, and I believe that leaving is the best way to do that.
I started this entry on the 9th and it is now the 16th!!! I have three days until I leave. I am super excited to leave but at the same time I am a wee bit nervous :S... but I know that I will have a good time because I always try to look at life with a positive outlook.
I want to send a special greeting to all my family and friends... I love you all soooo much more that those words could ever express.
Please read my blog in the year to come and enjoy :) <3
Comments
Post a Comment